Monday, May 7, 2012

My second shower in VA

As my post might be a little late. I wanted to share about my second toddler shower in VA.
Where to begin our brother Irwin whom is with us in spirit his mom as we call her Mama Christie held a shower for me. My mom has been with me for 4 weeks & is staying to go with me to my second shower a blessing as she &  I packed my mom gave me the best gift EVER she flew in my Jenn from Iowa & her 3  week old baby , let me just say Jenn had a C-section 3 weeks to the day she flew in talk about a true friend never complained and loaded up and here she came with Nathan so little & as adorable as ever & my Jenn fabtabulous as I like to say. We all loaded up & off to VA we go. We stayed on the 5th floor on the water it was beautiful my mom had a gorgeous gift basket & flowers in the room waiting it smelled devine. The first night was us 3 1/2 lol and mama came by for a visit. The second day the troops came in that's right my girls from Camp Lejuene . Donna came in with her 18 month old Mason boy do I love them as they drove hours to be with me on this special day not to mention her husband is in Afghanistan fighting for our freedom, then Mandi came in with little emory 6 months not to mention her house was just packed up as her military family was moving to Hawaii that week. Let me just say blessed for all of them taking time with ALL they had going on to be with me , pushing everything else aside to share & give me the MOMMY moment was something  I will never forget. That night had Jess & as I call him Colber stop by good times with all the talking & laughing. The following day we went to stop by Irwin's plot then we headed back & started to get ready for my toddler shower.
This was held at Connie & Owen  house  Irwin's dad. The decorations were perfect , as were my favorite cherry chip cupcakes. The games were cute the gifts poured in there was joy in the room.
Had a great night & thanks to all. I also enjoyed a quick HUG from Irwin's brother James.
Night time back to hotel as Donna , Mandi & I undid all gifts and organized so they would fit in the car.
Blessed time with all .


 

No comments:

Post a Comment